Bitcoin Cash Poker Sites
Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that is utilized at many online gambling sites – including online poker rooms. Bitcoin Cash poker is not quite as popular as playing poker by funding your account using Bitcoin, but slowly, this crypto is gaining more acceptance.
Bitcoin Cash is a hard-fork of Bitcoin – with larger block sizes and the return of smart contracts. It’s faster than BTC, has cheaper fees, and its adoption by online poker rooms and other gambling sites isn’t quite as high, but it’s easily the most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin at online poker sites. There are also many Bitcoin Cash sportsbooks and casinos.
Best Bitcoin Cash Poker Sites of 2020
Playing Poker Safely With Bitcoin Cash
Why Use Bitcoin Cash When Playing Online Poker?
Cryptocurrency has loads of advantages over fiat currencies and traditional cashier options, such as debit and credit cards, bank wires, and other methods, such as money transfers. Bitcoin Cash (BCC or BCH for short) is superior to Bitcoin in block size, speed, and cost. It’s a no-brainer as a top cashier method for depositing and withdrawing into online poker sites.
Poker rooms will not charge cashier fees, payouts are faster than a check or bank wire, and also have larger maximum amounts both for deposits and withdrawals. If you’re using cryptocurrency to play poker online, (which you should be) it’s easily the top choice.
Is Playing Poker with Bitcoin Cash Legal?
Yes, there is no federal law against playing online poker in the United States. Some regions may have laws criminalizing the activity of online gambling, but these are rare –if ever– enforced. As long as you’re not running an unlicensed online poker room yourself – there is little to no risk playing poker online using Bitcoin Cash.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Cash
What we like about Bitcoin Cash
- Fast and Cheap – Compared to traditional methods of depositing into online gambling sites, Bitcoin Cash is faster in almost all cases. Credit and debit cards may beat it with speed, but some online poker rooms charge a fee for processing these transactions. It’s going to be faster and more cost-effective than any other option. Almost no online gambling sites charge fees on deposits or withdrawals using this cryptocurrency.
- Superior to Other Cryptos – It’s considerably faster, more reliable, and comes with far lower fees than BTC. Some say that Bitcoin Cash is the “true Bitcoin” and more closely aligns with its creator, Satoshi Nakamoto’s vision.
- Widely Accepted – No cryptocurrency is accepted more than BTC, but this one isn’t far behind. Nearly all top online poker rooms servicing Americans accept the currency. Bitcoin Cash poker sites vs poker rooms accepting Litecoin isn’t even a far right in terms of acceptance, speed, and fees.
What we do not like about Bitcoin Cash
- It’s Still a Cryptocurrency – Using cryptocurrency isn’t difficult, but some people simply won’t buy into using it. Due to unfamiliarity, some people will simply just not want to use it and will opt to go with more traditional methods. You may be one of those people.
- Price Fluctuations – Cryptocurrencies are not as stable when it comes to day-to-day price as fiat currencies. Though most online poker rooms will convert your Bitcoin Cash into USD or the currency of your choice – there is still an opportunity to lose money if you’re holding large amounts of these particular coins – if the currency loses value while requesting a payout. However, this can go the other way and you can gain value.
- Still not quite BTC – As mentioned above, Bitcoin Cash, is still the most widely accepted cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin, but it’s still not Bitcoin. There are still lots of gambling sites, including online poker rooms that only take one cryptocurrency, and that is Bitcoin.
Top 5 Bitcoin Cash Poker Sites and Rooms
SportsBetting.ag is a skin of BetOnline.ag and offers the same bonuses, players, and cashier methods as BetOnline.ag. We prefer them as our top option due to them being the newest brand of the company. Cash and tournament action is excellent at all levels and stakes for Pot Limit Omaha and Texas Hold’em. Bitcoin Cash is their best cashier option. Deposits and withdrawals are simple and easy.
The welcome bonus for new poker players is 100% up to $1,000.
BetOnline.ag is an online poker room that hosts players on the Chico Poker Network. It has some of the fishiest games when it comes to cash games and tournaments for Texas Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha. They take a variety of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin Cash and are processing the most payouts in under 24 hours. They also have one of the best online sportsbooks online.
New players will receive a 100% Bonus up to $1,000 on their first deposit in the poker room.
Bovada is a sportsbook and online poker room that caters only to American residents. The room is anonymous (there are no screen names), but they have the most highly trafficked room for Americans. Bovada was one of the first sites to offer Bitcoin Cash as a cashier option. Ignition Poker is a skin of Bovada Poker and offers the same deal and cashier options.
Poker players will receive a 100% Bonus up to $1,000 on their first Bitcoin Cash deposit at Bovada.
America’s Cardroom (ACR) for short, is online poker room that is the flagship room of the Winning Poker Network (WPN). It’s one of the most highly trafficked networks for US players and has excellent Pot Limit Omaha action. They accept a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin Cash and have a VIP program and fast payouts.
They have a 100% Bonus up to $1,000 for new players on their first BCH deposit.
Intertops is the oldest online sportsbook and one of the first online gambling sites to start an online poker room. They are about as trustworthy as you can get when it comes to any kind of online gambling. They have a large number of European and American traffic at Pot Limit Omaha and Texas Hold’em, both in cash game and tournament format. They accept Bitcoin and BCC.
They have a whopping 200% up to $1,000 Bonus for new players on their first deposit.
What is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash is cryptocurrency and it is a hard-fork of Bitcoin Classic. It was created in August in 2017 and its advantages over BTC include:
- Larger block size
- More stability
- Faster processing speeds
- Lower fees
How to Use Bitcoin Cash in Online Poker
Bitcoin Cash functions in much of the same way as Bitcoin. However, it’s important to understand that the two cryptocurrencies are separate. They’re not compatible with each other. If you are using this crypto, you must send to a Bitcoin Cash address, and not a Bitcoin address. Be sure to keep track of which currency you’re using, as many times, online poker rooms will accept both.
Acquiring Bitcoin Cash
To acquire Bitcoin Cash, poker players will need to sign up in a cryptocurrency exchange. This may take a few days due to the I.D. verification process in cryptocurrency exchanges. So be sure to plan ahead of time if you want to buy this type of cryptocurrency quickly. The most user popular cryptocurrency exchange for Americans is Coinbase. We recommend this option, especially for those new to cryptocurrencies.
Once you have purchased the coins it’s time to make a wallet to store your coins and have the ability to move them around to different betting sites, including online poker rooms. BitStamp is an excellent online wallet that allows individuals to store of a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin Cash.
Taking your Bitcoin Cash and turning back into fiat-currency that can be sent to your bank account involves putting your BTC Cash back into an exchange and converting it to USD. From there, you can move it to your bank account. The fees for this service range from 0.25% to several percents.
Transferring Bitcoin Cash
Transferring is simple and extremely similar to Bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency. To move money from a wallet, to an exchange, or to an online poker site, all one needs is a Bitcoin Cash address. Sample Bitcoin Cash Address: qpm2qsznhks23z7629nns6s4ctef74vcwvy22gd76a
Bitcoin Cash addresses consist of 42 characters and with the newest update, they begin with a “q” and end with a “p”. When you are depositing at an online poker site using Bitcoin Cash and enter your deposit amount in USD, you will be given one of these addresses.
Once you send the coins and they are confirmed, your account will be credited. In most cases, this doesn’t take longer than a few minutes. The same process is done when you’re withdrawing or moving coins from your wallet or to your exchange. All transferring of Bitcoin Cash is done through Bitcoin Cash addresses.
Other Cryptocurrencies Accepted in Online Poker
- Bitcoin Poker Site – Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the most popular currency, but this coin has advantages due to the block size and reduced fees.
- Ethereum Poker Sites– Advanced cryptocurrency to be used in a variety of markets besides payment processing and money transferring. Still utilized in online gambling markets but not nearly as much as Bitcoin Cash.
- Litecoin Poker Sites – Not as popular as Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash. Is essentially a faster version of Bitcoin.
- Dash Poker Sites – Least accepted cryptocurrency on this list. Dash is a coin focused on merchant services and payment processing.