Litecoin Poker Sites
Litecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world and is widely used in online betting markets. Litecoin poker gambling can be done in several different forms, including casinos and sportsbooks, but you can also play online poker with Litecoin (LTC).
While Bitcoin is still king of the cryptocurrencies at the moment, using Litecoin to play poker online is gaining momentum. Litecoin transactions are fast and free, making it an excellent crypto choice for online poker.
Best Litecoin Poker Sites of 2024
A Personal Opinion About Litecoin Poker
What We Like About Playing Poker With Litecoin
- Fast speeds and transfer times, in some cases faster than Bitcoin and with lower fees
- Fees are extremely small, and sportsbooks usually do not charge for Litecoin withdrawals
- Just like any cryptocurrency, there is more privacy available compared to fiat alternatives
What We Do Not Like About Playing Poker Using Litecoin
- Litecoin is not as widely accepted as Bitcoin
- Sometimes transactions can be delayed based on the blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies are unfamiliar to many
Top 3 Litecoin Poker Sites
BetOnline.ag and SportsBetting.ag share player pools and accounts. You can make accounts at both sites and receive bonuses at both sites. However, you can’t play poker on the accounts, concurrently. BetOnline has the same bonus offer of 100% up to $1,000 as SportsBetting.ag. Users need to email them with NEWBOL in the subject line to receive the bonus.
SportsBetting.ag is one of our top-rated online betting sites. They also accept Litecoin and several other cryptocurrencies. Payouts are fast, and there are a variety of games available, including Hold’em, Omaha, and more. There is a great variety of cash games and big money tournaments, as well. They have a whopping 100% Bonus up to $1,000 on their first deposit. *Users need to email them with NEWSB in the subject line to beforehand receive the bonus.
Start playing poker at BetCoinPoker.ag
BetCoin is a step below our other choices, but they are one of the few sites that have Litecoin poker, along with casino and sports betting options. Payouts have been better there recently, and they do have a variety of bonuses for poker, sports and casino gambling. They offer 100% on your first deposit bonus.
How Do I Use Litecoin to Play Poker?
Litecoin essentially works the same way as Bitcoin. Users can transfer (receive and send) Litecoins using addresses, just like Bitcoin addresses. Addresses are between 27-34 characters and contain both letters and numbers. Here is an example of an LTC address: 43uEbMgunup343fx2AwXjtqbBv5MndwfXhhb.
You can easily move LTC from the online poker room back to your wallet and vice versa. If you want to send a friend some Litecoins, they will need to give you an LTC address.
Steps for Playing Litecoin Poker
- Make sure you have an e-wallet with the appropriate cryptocurrency, then sign up and create an account at an online casino that accepts Litecoin.
- Make a deposit using Litecoins (check with the Poker Room how long it will take to credit your Litecoin account as well as min/max deposit amounts).
- Once you are ready to make a withdrawal, payouts are usually fast and free. Your Litecoin account should be credited within 24 hours, but each site could have different times, so check yours.
Acquiring Litecoins to Play Online Poker
Litecoins can be acquired easily through a Litecoin exchange (local or online). Most exchanges sell multiple coins. We recommend acquiring Litecoin at Coinbase – the most popular exchange in the United States. You can also them for buying Bitcoins, Ethereum, and several other cryptocurrencies.
Other Cryptocurrencies Accepted in Online Poker
Litecoin, while quickly becoming a player favorite, is not the only crypto that is accepted at online poker sites. Below you can find other popular currencies that are accepted as deposit and payout options.