Safest Casino Sites
Finding a Casino – Mission: Impossible?
Gambling online is so much better than playing live. You have more games to choose from, more bonus offers, and you don’t have to deal with lines, drunk people or smoke.
But there are challenges too. The biggest challenge is finding a legit casino to join.
There are hundreds of them. Most aren’t worth your time. And what’s worse is that many review portals will tout any casino, so long as it pays a large enough commission.
Finding a safe casino can sometimes feel like Mission: Impossible.
SPS Approved Safest Online Poker Sites
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It
Your mission is to find a safe casino. And we’re here to help.
The first thing I recommend you do is create a list of things you want or need in an online casino. It can include things like:
Maybe you want to play on your Mac or mobile device. You should also list what device the casino needs to be compatible with.
What games do you want to play? Do you prefer Blackjack, or is slots more your style? Dig deep, too. Don’t just list ‘slots,’ because every casino has them. Get specific. For example, I want to play 3D progressive jackpot slots. The jackpots must be at least $50,000.
How do you want to fund your account? Are you willing to pay fees?
Do you have a particular software company you like? There are several of them including Betsoft, Real Time Gaming, Microgaming, Playtech and Top Game.
And so on. With this list you can quickly review and disregard casinos that don’t meet your criteria.
But chances are you’ll still have a large list of ‘okay’ casinos that you need to trim. What do you do then?
My recommendation is to do some external research. You’ll want to:
- Join and visit forums. We want to know what our peers think about s0-and-so casino.
- Crosscheck reviews and facts. Compare reviews to find common pluses and minuses.
- Take casinos owned by the same company, and cross off the ones you like the least that have identical software.
- Visit watchdog portals like Casino Meister. You want to find out if they’ve blacklisted any of the casinos on your list, why and how long ago.
Going through these steps should help narrow you list down to less than a handful of options. From here you can choose to play at all 3, or pick one based on something less important, like promotions or graphics.
We Can Help
We know, we’re a review portal too. And like we mentioned above, we receive commissions for referring players to online casinos.
But you should still listen to us. Here’s why:
We’re Players First
All our writers have experience playing real money games online. We know what makes a great casino.
We’re Partners Too
We have backstage access to information that the general public does not. We use this information to help you avoid or cash out of rogue casinos.
We take a lot of time on our reviews. Here are the things we research before writing them up:
- Who are they? – We figure out who owns the casino, if they’re licensed and in good standing with the i-gaming community.
- Blacklist Status – We check out Casino Meister to see if they’re blacklisted. If not, were they blacklisted in the past?
- Software – We look to see who the software provider is, what games they provide, and what devices they’re compatible with.
- Games – We look for a couple of things; game diversity and depth. We prefer casinos with a wide selection of games that include slots, table and video poker games. But we want depth too, so we look for lots of variations and features.
- Banking – What deposit and withdrawal options do they accept? What are the limits, and do they charge fees?
- Promotions – What bonus and VIP deals do they offer? What are the terms?
We cover all the details we’d want to know if we were signing up for the first time. Our reviews give you a good benchmark to work from — to compare to other casino reviews.
Our ultimate goal is to help you make an informed decision. We hope you see that.
Casino Site Reviews
Real Money Casino Games
Conclusion: Finding a Casino Doesn’t Have to Be Mission: Impossible
The bottom line is that joining a crappy casino sucks. Getting ripped off does too (we know first hand!).
But with a little bit of effort, and the right partner in your corner, that’s something you can avoid.
Just stick to our reviews, your list and trust your gut, and you should have no problems finding a fun and profitable casino. And if you have any questions, just shoot us an email. We’ll be glad to help.